Thursday, July 30, 2009

You gave me nothing and now its all I got



Three days since I've last updated. Feels pretty long for a person who used to blog every single day, huh.


There are loads of things I have to do, uploading photos for the band chalet, transferring stuff to the external hardrive, homework, art, tests, pw etc. etc. Everything's driving me crazy. But I've got to say, I think I've at least found much more motivation to study :]

Glenda and I studied at the library today, and its our very first time studying since the midyears two plus months ago. The last time we tried to study, we ended up talking in the infinity room and you know I can't study at home... Think we were there for around 2 hours, its enough to make both of us feel accomplished haha! :D

So we walked around the school and decided we're serious slackers so its time to get to work now! Hah I'll be a mugger to make up for my super slackish days. Well, we did waste half an hour walking about doing something I wanted to do. HAHAHA.

School's better now, sleep really does make me a happier person. High, to be exact. Guess what I'd be doing in school at 715 tomorrow on a late friday? HAHA. Oh, btw, I got marked late 2 times again. -__-




Sorry for not uploading my own photos again, I'm too lazy to search for stuff. Besides, I don't have time. Lets wait for the weekends to arrive.

Until then, I'm gonna have to look for pictures and inspiration for art.



Does this remind you of some photo I've posted a few months ago?


He looks abit like a girl, but that's besides the point.
I like the apple.



Saw this somewhere, I forgot where.



I'm currently hooked onto rock songs! I still want to hear THAT version of "time is running out", remember the evoke competion? :] I should find more songs from muse, and amaranth isn't a bad song either. There are far too little songs by Queen in my computer, hunting time!

Byebye I promise the next post wouldn't be so boring! (if not, I'll just not post anything!)



(WE'RE HAVING WILL RUN ON SATURDAY! I'll try to hit 13 km or more, if my legs don't fail me. Yes, you saw the words if!)

No comments: